Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oct 4 Dear Serenity

I am afraid I owe you an apology.  I learned only yesterday that my brother had stolen the letter from my room and delivered it to you.  It was never meant for you eyes.  I cannot honestly remember what I had written.  All I can say is that it was nothing more than the mad ravings of an intoxicated mind bent on relieving itself of thoughts that never should have been penned.  I ask for your forgiveness if I have in any way harmed your sensibilities or offended you.

I have heard it spoken that you will be traveling to London and arriving this Saturday.  For the sake of your honor I will be leaving.  I only wish you the best that life has to offer.  Once again, my deepest apologies for any discomfort my previous letter may have brought to you.

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment